Moto X Force - World's First Phone with Shatterproof Display Launched In India.
Motorola has launched the New Moto X Force in India starting at a price of Rs.49,990/- (32 Gb) and 53,999/- (64 Gb).The Moto X Force surprisingly is the World's First Phone featuring a Shatterproof Display.It was launched as Droid Turbo 2 in the US on Verizon.The phone would be available to purchase from 8th February via Flipkart,Amazon etc.
The phone runs over Android 5.1.1 which would be updated to Android Marshmallow soon.The phone runs Stock Android which is common for all Moto Devices.It has some features called as Moto Enhancements like Twist for camera,Karate Chop for Flashlight,Moto Display etc.The phone comes with Dual Front Firing Speakers.The battery is 3760mah and has Quick Charge v3.0,you get juice it up using Turbo Charger in 1hour
The Moto X Force comes in 3 Colors i.e Black,Grey,White.The Shatter Shield Technology by Motorola is trending on Youtube,there are various tests conducted which shows that the phone is Solid and Robust and the screen won't shatter.The device seems to be Well-Built.The Grey Color variant features Ballistic Nylon which is great,which would also resist the device from heating.The Device seems Priced high but what you get is a Shatter-Proof display which is amazing as you don't need to care about protecting your display again.
- Features : ShatterShield, Splash Resistant, Moto Display, Turbo Charging
- Cellular : 4G Enabled Nano SIM
- Display : 5.4" 1440p AMOLED with ShatterShield Tech
- OS : Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Chipset : Snapdragon 810 + Adreno 430
- Memory : 3GB RAM + 32/64GB ROM + MicroSD Slot upto 2TB
- Camera : 21MP Rear + 5MP Front
- Sensors : NFC, IR, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
- Battery : 3760mAh, 25W Adapter,Quick Charge V3.0
- 32GB : Rs.49990/
- 64GB : Rs.53999/-